Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.567402, -151.246719.
Kenai Municipal Airport is a small airline located at 305 North Willow Street, the town of Kenai, Alaska. It is a small airport serving to just about 100,000 people a year. It is used mainly for cargo delivering purposes, as well as for bringing some scientists and nature exploring specialists who are going to work in the neighboring natural parks and lakes.
Map of Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA
Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA is 60.567402, and the longitude is -151.246719. Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 34' 2.6472'' N and 151° 14' 48.1884'' W.
Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 34' 2.6472'' N|
|DMS Long||151° 14' 48.1884'' W|
Coordinates of Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)