Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -41.209164, 174.908051.
One of the most populous cities of New Zealand, Lower Hutt has the population over 100,000 people. It is a part of Wellington metropolitan area enjoying wonderful natural location, near a large harbor, in the mouth of the Hutt River. It is a local center of education and scientific researches, with many scientific institutions and a good amount of landmarks.
Where is Lower Hutt, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Lower Hutt, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lower Hutt, New Zealand is -41.209164, and the longitude is 174.908051. Lower Hutt, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 12' 32.9904'' S and 174° 54' 28.9836'' E.
Lower Hutt, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 12' 32.9904'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 54' 28.9836'' E|
Coordinates of Lower Hutt, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in New Zealand
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tauranga, North Island, New Zealand (-37.683334, 176.166672)
- Taupo, New Zealand (-38.685692, 176.070206)
- Nelson, New Zealand (-41.270634, 173.283966)
- Lower Hutt, New Zealand (-41.209164, 174.908051)
- Auckland, the North Island, New Zealand (-36.848461, 174.763336)
- Christchurch, New Zealand (-43.525650, 172.639847)