MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.546543, -113.504845.
MacEwan University is one of the principal universities in downtown Edmonton, Canada, located at 10700 104 Ave NW. Founded in 1971 as an elite community college and named after Dr. J. W. Grant MacEwan, it serves now as one of the top universities in Alberta. It was formerly known as Grant MacEwan Community College and Grant MacEwan University. Its clock tower, situated between buildings 6 and 7, is the most well-known symbol of the university.
Where is MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada on Map?
Road map of MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada
MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada is 53.546543, and the longitude is -113.504845. MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada is located at Canada country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 32' 47.5548'' N and 113° 30' 17.4420'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 32' 47.5548'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 30' 17.4420'' W|
Coordinates of MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in Canada
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC, Canada (49.029053, -122.285431)
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.892441, -97.154472)
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK Canada (52.132854, -106.631401)
- Western University, ON, Canada (43.009953, -81.273613)
- MacEwan University, Edmonton, Canada (53.546543, -113.504845)
- University Of Calgary, Canada (51.078621, -114.136719)