Machias, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.713200, -67.469025.
Machias is a town in eastern Maine, United States, located on the Machias River, 85 miles east of Bangor, to the south of Marshfield, to the east of Whitneyville, to the north of Roque Bluffs, and to the west of Machiasport. It is mostly known as the site of the first naval battle of the American Revolution. It is the seat of Washington County. The town is home to the University of Maine at Machias. Bad Little Falls Park, Machias River Preserve, Burnham Tavern Museum, Middle River Park, and Machias Valley Grange No. 360 are among the local attractions in the town. Machias Valley Airport serves the area. The town was incorporated on June 23, 1784, and has a total area of 14.80 sq mi (38.33 km2).
Where is Machias, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Machias, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Machias, ME, USA
Machias, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Machias, ME, USA is 44.713200, and the longitude is -67.469025. Machias, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 42' 47.5200'' N and 67° 28' 8.4900'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 42' 47.5200'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 28' 8.4900'' W|
Coordinates of Machias, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)