Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.706837, 72.452850.
Mairagai is a small settlement and a part of the district of Swat, in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, northern Pakistan. Its name is derived from the name of an older town established at the place in the early epochs. It is possible to reach the town by regular buses from the larges towns like Sutanwas and Mingora. The population of the town is close to 750 people.
Where is Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is 34.706837, and the longitude is 72.452850. Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 42' 24.6132'' N and 72° 27' 10.2600'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 42' 24.6132'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 27' 10.2600'' E|
Coordinates of Mairagai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)