Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.427944, -75.698830.
Major's Hill Park is one of the central and most famous parks in Canada, located at Mackenzie Avenue, Ottawa. It is located right on the banks of the Rideau Canal and is one of the most favorite places for the local population to spend a day with their families. This is a very old park which is very often plays a role of the venue for various events: concerts, fairs, Canada Day's Celebrations, etc.
Where is Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada is 45.427944, and the longitude is -75.698830. Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 25' 40.5984'' N and 75° 41' 55.7880'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 25' 40.5984'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 41' 55.7880'' W|
Coordinates of Major's Hill Park, Ottawa, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)
- Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park, Canada (49.293072, -124.574509)