Mallet, Paraná, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.881311, -50.824471.
Mallet is a town in central part of Paraná state, Brazil, located southwest from the city of Curitiba. It is a small center of culture, with the population close to 18,000 people. Founded in the end of the 18th century, the town is one of the most developed in the region, with excellent modern infrastructure and plenty of various cultural events: festivals, concerts, celebrations, etc.
Map of Mallet, Paraná, Brazil
Mallet, Paraná, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mallet, Paraná, Brazil is -25.881311, and the longitude is -50.824471. Mallet, Paraná, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 52' 52.7196'' S and 50° 49' 28.0956'' W.
Mallet, Paraná, Brazil elevation is 841 meters height, that is equal to 2,759 feet.
Mallet, Paraná, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 52' 52.7196'' S|
|DMS Long||50° 49' 28.0956'' W|
|Elevation (m)||841 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,759 feet|
Coordinates of Mallet, Paraná, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Brazil
Also check out these related Towns.
- Uiraúna, PB, Brazil (-6.521244, -38.412952)
- Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil (-22.641001, -47.049141)
- Nilo Peçanha, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.601156, -39.103188)
- Guaramiranga, CE, Brazil (-4.261816, -38.933071)
- Alter do Chão, Santarém, PA, Brazil (-2.504264, -54.954643)
- Águas de Lindoia, Stet of Sao Paulo, Brazil (-22.480360, -46.633881)
- Prudentópolis, State of Paraná, Brazil (-25.213526, -50.981197)
- Extremoz, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil (-5.702637, -35.303871)
- Barra Velha, SC, Brazil (-26.632921, -48.684734)
- Peruíbe, SP, Brazil (-24.312445, -47.001522)