Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 61.959999, 129.910004.
Manday is a small town and a satellite of Yakutsk, located on the right bank of Lena River in Sakha Republic, Siberia, Russia. Most of the local residents have Turkish and Osman origin and have nothing much to do with modern Russia, both in their lifestyle and the viewpoints. The region has quite harsh subarctic climate known for its very cold winters and quite warm summers (sometimes the temperature rises up to 30 C).
Where is Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia on Map?
Road map of Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia
Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia is 61.959999, and the longitude is 129.910004. Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia is located at Russia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 61° 57' 35.9964'' N and 129° 54' 36.0144'' E.
|DMS Lat||61° 57' 35.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||129° 54' 36.0144'' E|
Coordinates of Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Russia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Menzelinsk, The Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.726749, 53.084274)
- Chara, Zabaykalsky Region, Russia (56.913055, 118.250862)
- Belushya Guba, Arkhangelsk District, Russia (71.545555, 52.320278)
- Ryazan, Ryazan Province, Russia (54.609543, 39.712585)
- Belushya Guba, Arkhangelsk Province, Russia (71.545555, 52.320278)
- Manday, Sakha Republic, Russia (61.959999, 129.910004)
- Kil'mez', Kirov District, Russia (56.941666, 51.066666)
- Yeniseysk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia (58.450100, 92.186768)
- Tiksi, Sakha Republic, Russia (71.637726, 128.876495)