Memphis International Airport, TN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.040031, -89.981873.
Memphis International Airport (MEM) is an international airport in Tennessee, United States, located at 2491 Winchester Road and 7 miles southeast of Downtown Memphis. It is known as the busiest cargo airport in the country, as well as one of the busiest in the world. The airport was opened in 1929, and has four runways, serving Memphis metropolitan area as a major international airport in the region. It is the hub for FedEx Express and Southern Airways Express. The airport has also some interesting points of interest, such as the Martin Luther King Jr. "Last Flight" Historical Marker, and a wide variety of art exhibits.
Where is Memphis International Airport, TN, USA on Map?
Road map of Memphis International Airport, TN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Memphis International Airport, TN, USA
Memphis International Airport, TN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Memphis International Airport, TN, USA is 35.040031, and the longitude is -89.981873. Memphis International Airport, TN, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 2' 24.1116'' N and 89° 58' 54.7428'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 2' 24.1116'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 58' 54.7428'' W|
Coordinates of Memphis International Airport, TN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)