Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -8.499112, 140.404984.
Merauke is a beautiful large town and the headquarters of Merauke Regency in Papua province of Indonesia. With the population approaching 100,000 people, the town is a developing and growing community, established slightly over 100 years ago as a new small Dutch colony. Modern town's economy is based on trade, manufacturing and services. There are a few points of interest in the town, including a large beautiful Catholic cathedral located in the center of the town.
Where is Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia
Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia is -8.499112, and the longitude is 140.404984. Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 29' 56.8032'' S and 140° 24' 17.9424'' E.
|DMS Lat||8° 29' 56.8032'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 24' 17.9424'' E|
Coordinates of Merauke, Merauke Regency, Papua, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rowobranten, Ringinarum, Kendal, Central Java, Indonesia (-6.986421, 110.121544)
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)
- Bajawa, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.788550, 120.973267)