Umari, Papua, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -4.466667, 135.199997.
Umari is a small coastal town and community in the district of Mimika which is in the province of Papua, located in the eastern part of Indonesia. It is a very beautiful small settlement surrounded by tropical forests and offering tourists a few very nice places to stay and a few quite good beaches. The settlement emerged right near the place where a small river enters the Arafura Sea. There are a few neighboring towns which can be visited by those who decided to stay in Umari. The climate in the district is usually humid and the weather is excellent year round.
Map of Umari, Papua, Indonesia
Umari, Papua, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Umari, Papua, Indonesia is -4.466667, and the longitude is 135.199997. Umari, Papua, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 28' 0.0012'' S and 135° 11' 59.9892'' E.
Umari, Papua, Indonesia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Umari, Papua, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 28' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||135° 11' 59.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Umari, Papua, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Maumere, Kota Uneng, Alok, Sikka, Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.619398, 122.217407)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)
- Bajawa, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.788550, 120.973267)