Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.199387, -112.937469.
Michael Army Airfield (DPG) is a small military airline located near the area known as Dugway Proving Ground in the state of Utah. It is a part of a large governmental military base, which includes the airline, barracks for soldiers, special training and lots of other facilities. The base was opened in in 1951 and is one of the oldest active ones in the state.
Map of Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA
Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA is 40.199387, and the longitude is -112.937469. Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 11' 57.7932'' N and 112° 56' 14.8884'' W.
Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 11' 57.7932'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 56' 14.8884'' W|
Coordinates of Michael Army Airfield (DPG), Utah, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)