Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.871201, -73.286491.
Northern Lights Airport is a very small airline located near Alburgh, Vermont. It was opened in 1987 and serves for private uses only. A special permission is needed to land to this airline.
Map of Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA
Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA is 44.871201, and the longitude is -73.286491. Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 52' 16.3236'' N and 73° 17' 11.3676'' W.
Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 52' 16.3236'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 17' 11.3676'' W|
Coordinates of Northern Lights Airport, Alburgh, VT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)