Morenci, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.050537, -109.324875.
Morenci is a small town in Greenlee county in eastern Arizona, USA, situated near US Route 191. The town and the area are a small center of mining and most of the population of the region has been historically involved in mining. The Morenci Mine is known as a center of copper production, and recently construction business has become the second highly developing area of the town's economy. The mine is known as one of the largest copper mines in the country. There are about 15 hundred people currently living in the town. Local mines provide plenty of natural resources, starting from copper and ending up with the stones like lazurites and malachite.
Map of Morenci, AZ, USA
Morenci, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Morenci, AZ, USA is 33.050537, and the longitude is -109.324875. Morenci, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 3' 1.9332'' N and 109° 19' 29.5500'' W.
Morenci, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 3' 1.9332'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 19' 29.5500'' W|
Coordinates of Morenci, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)