Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.367001, 4.893151.
Munttoren (Mint Tower) is one of the main attractions and an important historic landmark in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Located in Muntplein Square, this tower overlooks the cross-flow of the Amstel River and the Singel Canal. It was built at the beginning of the 17th century. The tower was originally part of Amsterdam's medieval city wall and is famous for its carillon with bells which was made by Pieter Hemony in 1668.
Where is Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.367001, and the longitude is 4.893151. Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 1.2036'' N and 4° 53' 35.3436'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 1.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 35.3436'' E|
Coordinates of Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towers.
- Euromast, Rotterdam, Netherlands (51.905445, 4.466637)
- Communication Tower, Rotterdam, Netherlands (51.875748, 4.448485)
- Onze Lieve Vrouwetoren, Amersfoort, the Netherlands (52.155499, 5.387740)
- Montelbaanstoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.372089, 4.905692)
- Munttoren, Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.367001, 4.893151)
- Rembrandt Tower, Amsterdam, Netherlands (52.344444, 4.916667)