Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.660957, -95.359558.
Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, formerly known as Muskogee Army Airfield, is a public airport in Sabre, Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States, located 7 miles south of the city center and near U.S. Route 64. The airport was built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in the 1940s and has 3 runways.
Where is Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA on Map?
Road map of Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA
Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA is 35.660957, and the longitude is -95.359558. Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 39' 39.4452'' N and 95° 21' 34.4088'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 39' 39.4452'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 21' 34.4088'' W|
Coordinates of Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)