Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.466087, 22.025087.
Located 20 minutes drive away from Turku International Airport, Naantali is a small city and a neighborhood of Turku, which is a historic previous capital of Finland. Naantali is a coastal city and a tourist spot, popular among travelers. There is a large amusement park, Moomin World, located in the city. Other attractions include an old Naantali cathedral, a large spa hotel, a few cafes in the city center, and nice local nature.
Where is Naantali, Finland on Map?
Road map of Naantali, Finland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Naantali, Finland
Naantali, Finland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naantali, Finland is 60.466087, and the longitude is 22.025087. Naantali, Finland is located at Finland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 27' 57.9132'' N and 22° 1' 30.3132'' E.
|DMS Lat||60° 27' 57.9132'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 1' 30.3132'' E|
Coordinates of Naantali, Finland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Finland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Seinäjoki, South Ostrobothnia, Finland (62.791668, 22.841667)
- Kajaani, Oulu, Finland (64.222176, 27.727850)
- Naantali, Finland (60.466087, 22.025087)
- Oulu, Northern Ostrobothnia, Finland (65.021545, 25.469885)
- Espoo, Finland (60.205490, 24.655899)
- Turku, Finland (60.454510, 22.264824)
- Helsinki, Finland (60.192059, 24.945831)
- Hanko, Finland (59.832394, 22.970695)