Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.172340, 136.908325.
One of the tallest free standing constructions in Japan, Nagoya TV Tower is located in Aichi Prefecture, the city of Nagoya, Naka Ward, Nishiki, 3 Chome−6−１５. Considered to be the oldest TV tower in the country, it was built in the middle of the last century with the purpose of TV and radio signal broadcast. The tower is located in a small city park, and there are two large observation platforms in the upper part of the tower, which are opened for the tourists. The tower is about 180 meters tall.
Where is Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan on Map?
Road map of Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan
Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan is 35.172340, and the longitude is 136.908325. Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 10' 20.4240'' N and 136° 54' 29.9700'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 10' 20.4240'' N|
|DMS Long||136° 54' 29.9700'' E|
Coordinates of Nagoya TV Tower, Nagoya, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Japan
Also check out these related Towers.
- Hakata Port Tower, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Province, Japan (33.604282, 130.397751)
- Beppu Tower, Beppu, Oita Prefecture, Japan (33.281712, 131.505981)
- Tsūtenkaku, Osaka, Naniwa Ward, Japan (34.652500, 135.506302)
- Kobe Port Tower, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan (34.682629, 135.186707)
- Chiba Port Tower, Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan (35.600414, 140.097885)
- Kyoto Tower, Kyoto, Shimogyo Districts, Japan (34.987476, 135.759491)
- Higashiyama Sky Tower, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.156769, 136.978867)
- Sapporo TV Tower, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan (43.061104, 141.356430)
- Kaikyō Yume Tower, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi, Japan (33.949837, 130.929779)
- Tsūtenkaku, Japan (34.652500, 135.506302)