Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.286389, 36.817223.
Nairobi is a large city and the capital of Nairobi County, as well as the capital city of Kenya. It is one of the most modern cities of the continent as well as an important cultural and business center of the region. Nairobi was established about 120 years ago and for that time it has grown up as one of the most developed cities of Africa. The city's development was boosted by long term rule of British authorities of the area. The population of the city is close to 3.4 million people, and the number of residents of the municipal area is exceeding 6 million. Nairobi is a key business center of the region, with over 100 international business organizations located there. It is a tourist spot with a special culture, unique cuisine and plenty of great places to see and visit.
Map of Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya is -1.286389, and the longitude is 36.817223. Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya is located at Kenya country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 17' 11.0004'' S and 36° 49' 2.0028'' E.
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 17' 11.0004'' S|
|DMS Long||36° 49' 2.0028'' E|
Coordinates of Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kenya
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya (-1.286389, 36.817223)
- Bungoma, Kenya (0.569525, 34.558376)
- Kisii, Kenya (-0.680482, 34.777061)
- Eldoret, Kenya (0.514277, 35.269779)
- Naivasha, Kenya (-0.717178, 36.431026)
- Malindi, Kenya (-3.219186, 40.116890)
- Kitui, Kenya (-1.375081, 37.995213)
- Kikuyu, Nairobi, Kenya (-1.254337, 36.681660)
- Nakuru, Kenya (-0.303099, 36.080025)
- Kitale Kenya (1.019089, 35.002304)