Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.979900, 102.097771.
Nakhon Ratchasima is one of the largest cities in Thailand and the capital of the same name province. There are about 170,000 people living in the city. It was established in the 14th century and is a beautiful historic city, with a great deal of old architecture and monuments like Ya Mo Entrance Gate, Main City Gate, Statue of Lady Mo, and many others. The city is famous with a special breed of cat, originating from Korat district.
Map of Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand is 14.979900, and the longitude is 102.097771. Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 58' 47.6400'' N and 102° 5' 51.9756'' E.
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 58' 47.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 5' 51.9756'' E|
Coordinates of Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Thailand
Also check out these related Cities.
- Phuket City, Phuket Province, Thailand (7.878978, 98.398392)
- Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi Province, Thailand (13.859108, 100.521652)
- Nong Khai, Isaan, Thailand (17.878281, 102.741264)
- Yasothon, Thailand (15.792641, 104.145287)
- Nakhon Pathom, Mueang Nakhon Pathom District, Thailand (13.814029, 100.037292)
- Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand (18.793867, 98.997116)
- Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.979900, 102.097771)
- Hai Ya, Chiang Mai City, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand (18.772558, 98.982361)
- Khon Kaen, Mueang Khon Kaen District, Khon Kaen, Thailand (16.439625, 102.828728)
- Chon Buri, Thailand (13.361143, 100.984673)