Namaqualand, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.087797, 17.580688.
Namaqualand is a large national park situated partially in South Africa and partially in Namibia. Located around the Orange River, the park covers the area of over 170 thousand square miles and it consists of two parts, the Great and the Little Namaqualand. The park is especially popular among tourists during the season of flower blossoming, which starts it late August and ends up in the early October. The park is a home to over 35 hundred species of plants and flowers. There are a few notable waterfalls in the area. Besides, the park is still inhabited by some native tribes likes the Khoisans, the Namas, and others.
Where is Namaqualand, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Namaqualand, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Namaqualand, South Africa
Namaqualand, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Namaqualand, South Africa is -30.087797, and the longitude is 17.580688. Namaqualand, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 5' 16.0692'' S and 17° 34' 50.4768'' E.
Namaqualand, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 5' 16.0692'' S|
|DMS Long||17° 34' 50.4768'' E|
Coordinates of Namaqualand, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in South Africa
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Mabusa Nature Reserve, South Africa (-25.356958, 29.065119)
- Namaqualand, South Africa (-30.087797, 17.580688)
- Wolkberg Wilderness Area, Wolkberg, South Africa (-24.014019, 30.077747)
- Fort Nottingham Nature Reserve, South Africa (-29.414507, 29.913336)
- Mafikeng Game Reserve, Mafikeng, South Africa (-25.864784, 25.724401)
- Marakele National Park, Thabazimbi, South Africa (-24.457462, 27.559547)