Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.554611, 3.013535.
Nangis is a small town in northern France, located in the Île-de-France province. It is a historic town and a tourist spot, which can be found about 30 miles from the city of Melun. Nangis was established over 500 years ago and has very interesting history, filled with events, battles, as well as activities of local rich families. Today, Nangis is a home for about 13,000 people.
Where is Nangis, France on Map?
Road map of Nangis, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nangis, France
Nangis, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nangis, France is 48.554611, and the longitude is 3.013535. Nangis, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 33' 16.5996'' N and 3° 0' 48.7260'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 33' 16.5996'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 0' 48.7260'' E|
Coordinates of Nangis, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)