Nanson, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.573868, -99.779678.
Situated in the northernmost area in North Dakota, Nanson is a quiet rural settlement in Rolette County. It is situated far away from highways and is a disappearing settlement, with the current population of only about 10 people. The town is surrounded by many small lakes like Twin Lakes, Island Lake, and others, which can be considered the only attractions in the area. Nanson is located about 8 miles south of Rolette, the county seat.
Where is Nanson, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Nanson, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nanson, ND, USA
Nanson, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nanson, ND, USA is 48.573868, and the longitude is -99.779678. Nanson, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 34' 25.9248'' N and 99° 46' 46.8408'' W.
Nanson, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 34' 25.9248'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 46' 46.8408'' W|
Coordinates of Nanson, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)