Neemrana, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.988890, 76.388336.
Neemrana is an old historic ancient city in the northeastern area of Rajasthan, founded in the 16th century around a few very old ancient temples, with beautiful Flying Fox Neemrana being one of those. It is a part of famous 'golden triangle' and a very popular tourist center. Guests from around the world go there to visit such landmarks as Neelkanth Temples, Kankwadi fort, Jaisamand Lake, the Sariska tiger sanctuary, the hot springs in Talvriksh, the sanctuary in Bharatpur, and so on. Today, there are newly developing residential districts in Neemrana, but most of Indians known the town as a historic site. Since the town is located right on the 'golden triangle' (Delhi, Jaipur and Agra), it attracts a great number of tourists, especially in summer season.
Map of Neemrana, Rajasthan, India
Neemrana, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Neemrana, Rajasthan, India is 27.988890, and the longitude is 76.388336. Neemrana, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 59' 20.0040'' N and 76° 23' 18.0096'' E.
Neemrana, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 59' 20.0040'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 23' 18.0096'' E|
Coordinates of Neemrana, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in India
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Amber Fort, Amer, Rajastan, India (26.985901, 75.850700)
- Bhimbetka, Raisen District, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.957390, 77.625275)
- Bagru Fort, Bagru, Rajasthan, India (26.809330, 75.540527)
- Kalinjar Fort, Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.489504, 80.330116)
- Neemrana, Rajasthan, India (27.988890, 76.388336)
- Golconda Fort, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (17.382330, 78.401604)
- Bahu Fort, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India (32.726303, 74.880135)