Nowata, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.700645, -95.638031.
Nowata is a small town in the northern state of Oklahoma, USA. It can be found about 35 miles north of the city of Tulsa and is the seat of the same name county. Nowata was established about 140 years ago and is a small center of transportation located at Highway 60. The town is a home to about 3,700 people, with a certain number of the residents considered to be of Cherokee origins. Nowata is considered to be a small commercial and business community, with quite a good number of businesses operating in the town. A large local health care center is among the main employers of the town's workforce.
Map of Nowata, OK, USA
Nowata, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nowata, OK, USA is 36.700645, and the longitude is -95.638031. Nowata, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 42' 2.3220'' N and 95° 38' 16.9116'' W.
Nowata, OK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 42' 2.3220'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 38' 16.9116'' W|
Coordinates of Nowata, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)