Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.674950, -103.325394.
Oblatos is a small residential district located in central Guadalajara in Mexico. It is a planned area named after a small settlement which used to be existing at that place centuries ago. Oblatos is bordered by Calle Pablo Valdez to the north and Calle Gigantes to the south. The district is a purely residential area, with only small houses for one or two families located there.
Map of Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is 20.674950, and the longitude is -103.325394. Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 40' 29.8200'' N and 103° 19' 31.4184'' W.
Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 40' 29.8200'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 19' 31.4184'' W|
Coordinates of Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Mexico
Also check out these related Districts.
- Anzures, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico (19.432241, -99.177254)
- Algarin, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico (19.405014, -99.141464)
- Oblatos, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (20.674950, -103.325394)
- Verde Valle, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (20.655012, -103.391640)
- Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, Mexico (20.652391, -87.069939)
- Primer Cuadro, Culiacán Rosales, Sin., Mexico (24.806553, -107.393753)
- Periodista, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico (29.106049, -110.946938)