Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.921614, -80.144402.
Oleta River State Park is a wonderful green zone located in North Miami, Florida. The park is primarily famous as a sanctuary for Australian pine-trees growing in plenty around the area. There are also a harbor and a small beach, large picnic areas, some water sports facilities (boating, fishing, etc.). The park is also a venue for some annual sports events, including triathlon and kayaking.
Map of Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA
Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA is 25.921614, and the longitude is -80.144402. Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 55' 17.8104'' N and 80° 8' 39.8472'' W.
Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 55' 17.8104'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 8' 39.8472'' W|
Coordinates of Oleta River State Park, North Miami, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)