Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.045807, -114.059036.
Olympic Plaza is a public park located in the center of Calgary, Canada. Opened in the late 1980s for the 1988 Olympic Winter Games, the park now serves as one of the most famous places to meet and take a small walk with friends. The park also serves as an outside event location, and every year a number of festivals, seasonal ice skating, and concerts take place there. The park is situated at 228 8 Ave SW, Calgary.
Where is Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada on Map?
Road map of Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada
Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada is 51.045807, and the longitude is -114.059036. Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 2' 44.9052'' N and 114° 3' 32.5296'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 2' 44.9052'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 3' 32.5296'' W|
Coordinates of Olympic Plaza, Calgary, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- Assinibonie Park, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.868355, -97.240616)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)