Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.503899, -113.571999.
Fort Edmonton Park is a heritage park and living history museum in Edmonton, Canada, which is estimated the largest in the country by area. Located on the southern bank of the North Saskatchewan River in the southwestern part of the city, the museum includes motifs and historic structures from various eras of Canadian history. Opened in 1974, Fort Edmonton Park is one of the most known attractions of the city.
Where is Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada on Map?
Road map of Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada
Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada is 53.503899, and the longitude is -113.571999. Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 30' 14.0364'' N and 113° 34' 19.1964'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 30' 14.0364'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 34' 19.1964'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Edmonton Park, Edmonton, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)
- Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park, Canada (49.293072, -124.574509)