Pantin, the Île-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.896599, 2.401700.
Pantin is a large town and one of he outskirts neighborhoods of the capital city, situated in the region of the Île-de-France, the central France. The first settlement emerged there in the 9th or 10th century AD and was named Pentini, probably after one of the Roman emperors. In the middle of the 19th century it became a part of Paris municipal area and today it is a large community. In modern day, people of various nationalities and origins live in Pantin, so the community is very multi-cultural and multi-national. The town has a truly beautiful setting right near the Ourcq canal. It is connected with the neighboring towns and the capital city center by a metro line.
Map of Pantin, the Île-de-France, France
Pantin, the Île-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pantin, the Île-de-France, France is 48.896599, and the longitude is 2.401700. Pantin, the Île-de-France, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 53' 47.7564'' N and 2° 24' 6.1200'' E.
Pantin, the Île-de-France, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 53' 47.7564'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 24' 6.1200'' E|
Coordinates of Pantin, the Île-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)