Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.175216, 119.362373.
Pasangkayu is a small town situated in the coastal area of North Mamuju Regency, West Sulawesi Province in Indonesia. Surrounded by green hills and mountains, the town is a home to a historic fort Tugu Smart Mamuju Utara, as well as a few old temples. The population of Pasangjayu is estimated to be close to 11 thousand people. There are a few beaches and a few very good accommodation options for those who want to visit the town and enjoy its climate and seaside.
Map of Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia
Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia is -1.175216, and the longitude is 119.362373. Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 10' 30.7776'' S and 119° 21' 44.5428'' E.
Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 10' 30.7776'' S|
|DMS Long||119° 21' 44.5428'' E|
Coordinates of Pasangkayu, North Mamuju, West Sulawesi, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rowobranten, Ringinarum, Kendal, Central Java, Indonesia (-6.986421, 110.121544)
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Maumere, Kota Uneng, Alok, Sikka, Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.619398, 122.217407)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)