Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.015831, 72.829391.
Prabhadevi (प्रभादेवी) is a neighborhood of Mumbai in the Maharashtra state, India, located 14 kilometers southwest of the city center. It is famous for its historic temple, Shree Siddhivinayak Temple (श्री सिद्धिविनायक मंदिर), which is a Hindu temple dedicated to Ganesha. It is a very famous historical landmark featuring an inner gold-plated roof and carved doors. The temple was constructed by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil at the beginning of the 19th century. Prabhadevi Mandir is another Hindu temple situated in the area. Prabhadevi Beach and Dadar Beach are other points of interest in Prabhadevi.
Where is Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India
Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India is 19.015831, and the longitude is 72.829391. Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 0' 56.9916'' N and 72° 49' 45.8076'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 0' 56.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 49' 45.8076'' E|
Coordinates of Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)