Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.055637, -114.070251.
Prince's Island Park is one of the most popular parks in Calgary, Canada. It is located to the north of the city center, on an island on the Bow River, and has an area of about 20 hectares. It is known as a venue for many popular festivals in the city, including Carifest, Calgary Folk Music Festival, Heritage Day Festival, Canada Day Festival, and others. The park was built on the site of a former sawmill. It is a popular place to visit with its picnic areas, hiking trails, as well as playground, and cafe.
Where is Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada on Map?
Road map of Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada
Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada is 51.055637, and the longitude is -114.070251. Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada is located at Canada country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 3' 20.2932'' N and 114° 4' 12.9036'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 3' 20.2932'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 4' 12.9036'' W|
Coordinates of Prince's Island Park, Calgary, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in Canada
Also check out these related Parks.
- Bow Valley Provincial Park, AB, Canada (51.075279, -115.069168)
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada (49.299999, -123.139999)
- Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Lake, MB, Canada (55.198818, -98.398064)
- Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, BC, Canada (48.422153, -123.383301)
- Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, BC, Canada (49.670162, -123.156647)
- La Cité de l'Énergie, Shawinigan, QC, Canada (46.536469, -72.757278)
- High Park, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.645485, -79.464752)
- West Dean Park North, Etobicoke, ON, Canada (43.667854, -79.567314)
- Miller Point, RM of Calder, Saskatchewan, Canada (51.273491, -101.544228)
- Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park, Canada (49.293072, -124.574509)