Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.481846, 7.216236.
Bochum is a large city in western Germany, in the province of North Rhine-Westphalia, in highly populated metropolitan area of Dusseldorf, Essen, Dortmund, Wuppertal, and Cologne. There are about 370,000 people live in the city, making it on the list of 20 most populated cities in Germany. It is a key social and cultural center of the area, with plenty of theaters, concert halls, exhibition centers, shopping areas, etc. Local tourist attractions include the Old Rietkötter Brewing House, Mutter Wittig, the Friedrich Lueg Haus, the Schlegel Tower, the Jahrhunderthalle building, etc.
Map of Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is 51.481846, and the longitude is 7.216236. Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 54.6456'' N and 7° 12' 58.4496'' E.
Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 54.6456'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 12' 58.4496'' E|
Coordinates of Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cottbus, Brandenburg, Germany (51.756310, 14.332868)
- Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (47.997791, 7.842609)
- Oranienburg, Brandenburg, Germany (52.753727, 13.236681)
- Grimma, Saxony, Germany (51.236443, 12.720231)
- Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.521637, 9.057645)
- Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (49.992863, 8.247253)
- Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.961563, 7.628202)
- Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.933594, 6.961899)
- Dresden, Germany (51.050407, 13.737262)
- Kassel, Hesse, Germany (51.312801, 9.481544)