Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.448212, -1.496943.
The Ricoh Arena, previously known as the City of Coventry Stadium, is a 40-acre sport, conference, and banqueting complex, located at Judds Ln, Coventry, United Kingdom. It includes a stadium, Stadium Bowl, with a capacity of 32,753. It is the home ground of Coventry City Football Club and Wasps Rugby Football Club. The complex also includes an exhibition hall (Ericsson Exhibition Hall), a casino, a club shop, a sports bar, and a hotel. Designed by The Miller Partnership, opened in 2005, expanded in 2010, Ricoh Arena is operated by ACL (Arena Coventry Ltd.) and owned by Wasps Holdings Ltd. Heineken Cup semi-finals and 2012 Olympic Football matches were held at Stadium Bowl. It also hosts music concerts too.
Where is Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK on Map?
Road map of Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK
Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK is 52.448212, and the longitude is -1.496943. Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 26' 53.5632'' N and 1° 29' 48.9948'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 26' 53.5632'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 29' 48.9948'' W|
Coordinates of Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)