Rockefeller Center, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.758678, -73.978798.
Rockefeller Center is a historical landmark and a 12-acre business complex located at 45 Rockefeller Plaza, between 48th Street and 51st Street, New York, NY, USA. It is home to the best local boutiques of the city, awarded local restaurants, TV studios, an ice-skating rink, a large iconic Christmas tree, and the famous Prometheus statue. It was designed in a modern, Art Deco style. Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is one of the most famous in the world and erected in mid-November. Ice skating at Rockefeller Center is one of the most popular winter activities in New York. You should also visit Top of the Rock to enjoy the amazing view of New York City. Rockefeller Center was used as a filming location in the movies like The Godfather (1972), Elf (2003), Rocky III (1982), One Fine Day (1996), John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017), etc. Nearby attractions include Saks Fifth Avenue, The Tour at NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall, and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Where is Rockefeller Center, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Rockefeller Center, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rockefeller Center, NY, USA
Rockefeller Center, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rockefeller Center, NY, USA is 40.758678, and the longitude is -73.978798. Rockefeller Center, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 31.2408'' N and 73° 58' 43.6728'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 31.2408'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 58' 43.6728'' W|
Coordinates of Rockefeller Center, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Top of The Rock, New York, USA (40.759060, -73.979431)
- Rockefeller Center, NY, USA (40.758678, -73.978798)
- The Capitol Building, Capitol Hill, Washington DC, the US (38.889805, -77.009056)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, US (39.906113, -79.468056)
- Union Station, Washington D.C., USA (38.897095, -77.006332)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY, USA (40.752655, -73.977295)
- Faneuil Hall, Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA (42.360031, -71.054749)