United States Supreme Court Building, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.890591, -77.004745.
The Supreme Court of the United States is the highest court in the federal judiciary of the US, and the building is located at 1 First Street NE and East Capitol Street NE, Washington, DC, United States. It is situated to the east of the United States Capitol and to the north of the Library of Congress, the world's biggest library. The Supreme Court of the United States was established through The Judiciary Act of 1789, officially known as "An Act to Establish the Judicial Courts of the United States" which was signed into law by President George Washington on September 24, 1789. The Supreme Court met for the first time at the Royal Exchange Building in New York City on February 1, 1790. The current U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC was designed by architect Cass Gilbert in 1932 and completed by his son Cass Gilbert Jr. in 1935. The building is a National Historic Landmark, and can be visited from 9 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays.
* Ketanji Brown Jackson became the first African American woman in the history of the United States to serve on the Supreme Court. She was sworn in on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Where is United States Supreme Court Building, USA on Map?
Road map of United States Supreme Court Building, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of United States Supreme Court Building, USA
United States Supreme Court Building, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of United States Supreme Court Building, USA is 38.890591, and the longitude is -77.004745. United States Supreme Court Building, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 26.1276'' N and 77° 0' 17.0820'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 26.1276'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 0' 17.0820'' W|
Coordinates of United States Supreme Court Building, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Vessel, NY, USA (40.753826, -74.002228)
- United States Supreme Court Building, USA (38.890591, -77.004745)
- Circuit Court of Fairfax County, where Depp v. Heard Defamation Trial was held (38.844112, -77.309181)
- The One Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA, USA (34.088570, -118.451790)
- 875 North Michigan Avenue, IL, USA (41.898773, -87.622925)
- Rockefeller Center, NY, USA (40.758678, -73.978798)
- United States Capitol, Washington DC, USA (38.889805, -77.009056)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)