Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.476852, -0.000500.
Royal Observatory in Greenwich is a historic observatory which played a role in the world's history and in science. It is located at Blackheath Avenue, London, UK. The observatory was founded in the middle of the 17th century by King Charles, and for its long history there are many famous scientists worked in this observatory. There is a small museum and a scientific room in the observatory.
Map of Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK
Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK is 51.476852, and the longitude is -0.000500. Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 36.6672'' N and 0° 0' 1.8000'' W.
Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 36.6672'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 1.8000'' W|
Coordinates of Royal Observatory Greenwich, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club, Cardiff, Wales, the UK (51.448265, -3.175035)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)
- Baron Hill Mansion, Beaumaris, Mersyside, UK (53.267338, -4.103372)