Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.400372, 8.189939.
Ruppertsberg is a small municipality located in the Bad Dürkheim district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. The village is known for a lot of good vineyards, and wines as well as it is one of the Palatinate’s biggest winegrowing centers. You can visit Saint Martin's Catholic Parish Church and the former Teehaus (meaning tea house). In addition, The Ruppertsberger Weinkerwe takes place on the last weekend in August every year.
Where is Ruppertsberg, Germany on Map?
Road map of Ruppertsberg, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ruppertsberg, Germany
Ruppertsberg, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ruppertsberg, Germany is 49.400372, and the longitude is 8.189939. Ruppertsberg, Germany is located at Germany country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 24' 1.3392'' N and 8° 11' 23.7804'' E.
Ruppertsberg, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 24' 1.3392'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 11' 23.7804'' E|
Coordinates of Ruppertsberg, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Germany
Also check out these related Villages.
- Ruppertsberg, Germany (49.400372, 8.189939)
- Borkum Großer Light, Borkum, Germany (53.588760, 6.662137)
- Elkenroth, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (50.727409, 7.883100)
- Niederdorla, Thuringia, Germany (51.158627, 10.445921)
- Feldgeding, Bergkirchen, Germany (48.244251, 11.369157)
- Heidkoppelmoor und Umgebung, Germany (53.670689, 10.167486)