Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.331280, 7.365629.
Saint-Pierre-Bois is a small municipality in eastern France, located close to the border with Germany. Its population is below 20,00 people, and it is a part of Ville metropolitan area. There is a great number of ethnic Germans living in the town, bringing their culture and traditions to the local traditional culture.
Where is Saint-Pierre-Bois, France on Map?
Road map of Saint-Pierre-Bois, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Pierre-Bois, France
Saint-Pierre-Bois, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Pierre-Bois, France is 48.331280, and the longitude is 7.365629. Saint-Pierre-Bois, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 19' 52.6080'' N and 7° 21' 56.2644'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 19' 52.6080'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 21' 56.2644'' E|
Coordinates of Saint-Pierre-Bois, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)