Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.267876, 72.754044.
A small town of Sakesar has got its name after a famous mountain peak in Punjab, Pakistan. The town is located in metropolitan area of Bhawal and has about 30,000 residents. There is a large farm and a few agricultural enterprises working in the town, but most of the local male residents are employed in various jobs in the neighboring large cities.
Map of Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan
Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.267876, and the longitude is 72.754044. Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 16' 4.3536'' N and 72° 45' 14.5584'' E.
Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 16' 4.3536'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 45' 14.5584'' E|
Coordinates of Sakesar, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)