Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.029306, 66.592842.
Kalāt, or Qalat, is a hostoric town and the headquarters of the same name district in the province of Balochistan in Pakistan. The town was established by Qalat-e Sewa centuries ago and has plenty of historic monuments of various epochs and times. It is one of the key tourist spots, especially for those who are interested in history of the region.
Map of Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan
Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan is 29.029306, and the longitude is 66.592842. Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 1' 45.5016'' N and 66° 35' 34.2312'' E.
Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan elevation is 2013 meters height, that is equal to 6,604 feet.
Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 1' 45.5016'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 35' 34.2312'' E|
|Elevation (m)||2,013 m|
|Elevation (f)||6,604 feet|
Coordinates of Kalāt, Balochistan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)