San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.749857, -95.080711.
San Jacinto Monument is a 568-feet high monument made from concrete, located at 1 Monument Cir, the city of La Porte (the neighborhood of Houston) in Texas, USA. The tower was built in order to remember the soldiers fallen in the Battle of San Jancito, which took place in 1836. The monument has the shape of an octagonal column, with a massive large star topping it. It is estimated that the star is over 220-ton weighing structure.
Map of San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA
San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA is 29.749857, and the longitude is -95.080711. San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Monuments place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 44' 59.4852'' N and 95° 4' 50.5596'' W.
San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 44' 59.4852'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 4' 50.5596'' W|
Coordinates of San Jacinto Monument, La Porte, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Monuments in United States
Also check out these related Monuments.
- Crazy Cook Monument, Hachita, NM, USA (31.496918, -108.208885)
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Ajo, AZ, USA (32.089806, -112.905861)
- Pipe Spring National Monument, Fredonia, AZ, USA (36.863136, -112.739746)
- Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff, AZ, USA (35.547932, -111.392220)
- Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ, USA (32.014088, -109.342369)
- Russell Cave National Monument, Bridgeport, AL, USA (34.976562, -85.814552)
- Delicate Arch, Arches National Park, Utah, USA (38.743629, -109.499313)
- El Morro National Monument, El Morro, NM, USA (35.038380, -108.348320)
- Madonna of the Trail, Upland, CA, USA (34.107250, -117.651192)
- Four Corners Monument, Teec Nos Pos, AZ, USA (36.998981, -109.045189)