San Lorenzo, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.681152, -122.124130.
Originally named Squattersville , San Lorenzo is a part of San Francisco area, situated between Hayward and San Leandro. It is a crowded community, with the population close to 25,000 people. The area used to be a small village and started being developed seriously after the World War II. Today it is a modern residential district with all modern amenities and services, including schools, hospitals, shopping areas, etc.
Where is San Lorenzo, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of San Lorenzo, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Lorenzo, CA, USA
San Lorenzo, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Lorenzo, CA, USA is 37.681152, and the longitude is -122.124130. San Lorenzo, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 40' 52.1472'' N and 122° 7' 26.8680'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 40' 52.1472'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 7' 26.8680'' W|
Coordinates of San Lorenzo, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)