Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.733051, 174.329590.
Semenoff Stadium, also known as Okara Park, is a multi-purpose stadium with a capacity of 30,000 people, located in Whangarei, New Zealand. Situated about 2 kilometers from Whangārei city center, it is the home stadium of Northland Rugby Union. It was opened in 1965 and renovated in 2008. The stadium hosts national and international games. It also hosted the games during the 2011 Rugby World Cup. The stadium was previously known as Toll Stadium. Nearby attractions include ActionZone Entertainment Center, Northland Events Centre, Te Matau A Pohe, and Riverside Skate Park.
* Semenoff Stadium in Whangarei, New Zealand will host the 2021 Rugby World Cup.
Where is Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand
Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand is -35.733051, and the longitude is 174.329590. Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 43' 58.9836'' S and 174° 19' 46.5240'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 43' 58.9836'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 19' 46.5240'' E|
Coordinates of Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in New Zealand
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, New Zealand (-37.781528, 175.269363)
- Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin, New Zealand (-45.869484, 170.524002)
- Sky Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand (-41.272861, 174.785202)
- Semenoff Stadium, Whangarei, New Zealand (-35.733051, 174.329590)
- Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.875004, 174.744186)