Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.530823, 73.847466.
Shivajinagar is a small suburb located a few miles north of central Pune, the largest city in Maharashtra, India. It is a historic area where the oldest building in Pune (dated by the 8th century) is located. It is partially residential and partially business district, with plenty of governmental and commercial offices located there. There is a large bus station and a large railway station situated in the district.
Map of Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is 18.530823, and the longitude is 73.847466. Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 31' 50.9628'' N and 73° 50' 50.8776'' E.
Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 31' 50.9628'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 50' 50.8776'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)
- Ghasiara, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.441265, 88.445572)
- Vivekananda Pally, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.589590, 88.461838)