Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.792213, 19.706923.
Sidari is a small coastal village located in the northern territory of Corfu island, Greece. The population of the village does not exceed 400 people. These are the westernmost territories of the country known less as resorts since they are located in quite windy and stormy zones of the Ionian Sea. Sidari has ferry connection with small neighboring islands.
Map of Sidari, Greece
Sidari, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sidari, Greece is 39.792213, and the longitude is 19.706923. Sidari, Greece is located at Greece country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 47' 31.9668'' N and 19° 42' 24.9228'' E.
Sidari, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 47' 31.9668'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 42' 24.9228'' E|
Coordinates of Sidari, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Greece
Also check out these related Villages.
- Trifillianika, Greece (36.298340, 22.977304)
- Patima, Greece (35.306789, 24.314129)
- Kalathos, Rhodes, Greece (36.121723, 28.059464)
- Anomeria, Divarata, Greece (38.338215, 20.546963)
- Drosopigi, Greece (40.689686, 21.454325)
- Svoronata, Greece (38.115086, 20.521711)
- Sidari, Greece (39.792213, 19.706923)
- Kalo Chorio, Lasithi, Greece (35.116001, 25.724037)