Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.683781, -0.932540.
Sort-en-Chalosse is a small town situated in the south westernmost part of France, in the neighborhood of the city of Dax. The community is very small, with the number of residents close to 800 people. The village is located on a very beautiful natural setting, with plenty of vineyards and gardens.
Where is Sort-en-Chalosse, France on Map?
Road map of Sort-en-Chalosse, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sort-en-Chalosse, France
Sort-en-Chalosse, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sort-en-Chalosse, France is 43.683781, and the longitude is -0.932540. Sort-en-Chalosse, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 41' 1.6116'' N and 0° 55' 57.1440'' W.
Sort-en-Chalosse, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 41' 1.6116'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 55' 57.1440'' W|
Coordinates of Sort-en-Chalosse, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)