St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.949444, -3.190833.
St. Giles Cathedral, also known as the High Kirk of Edinburgh, is one of the oldest and the most famous cathedrals of the city. It is situated in the area of the Royal Mile and is the key religions establishment of the city. The cathedral was built in the 12th century and the main building of the castle has lived over a few reconstructions and restoration projects. Thus, the cathedral used to be an operating religious establishment for almost 900 years, which is among the longest in the country. Due to an advantageous location of the cathedral, it is easily accessible and is always crowded. It is considered one of the most important pieces of historic heritage of the country.
Where is St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK on Map?
Road map of St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK
St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK is 55.949444, and the longitude is -3.190833. St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 56' 57.9984'' N and 3° 11' 26.9988'' W.
St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 56' 57.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 11' 26.9988'' W|
Coordinates of St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK (55.949444, -3.190833)
- The Hub, Edinburgh, UK (55.948978, -3.194647)
- St Paul's Cathedral, London, the UK (51.513611, -0.098056)
- St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.949444, -3.190833)
- Truro Cathedral, Truro, UK (50.264114, -5.051248)
- Lichfield Cathedral, Lichfield, UK (52.685486, -1.830320)
- St Mary's Cathedral (Episcopal), Edinburgh, UK (55.948524, -3.216438)
- Cathedral House, Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, UK (53.404922, -2.968637)
- Coventry Cathedral, Priory St, Coventry, UK (52.408310, -1.507118)
- Cathedral House, Canterbury, UK (51.279797, 1.082800)