St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.513870, -0.098362.
St. Paul's Cathedral is one of the main tourist attractions of London and one of the largest Anglican cathedrals in the world. Located in St. Paul's Churchyard, the building is settled on Ludgate Hill which is the highest point in the city. The cathedral was built in the late 17th century, designed in a classical Baroque style by a famous English architect, Sir Christopher Wren. It is one of the most important national symbols of the UK, and it is an operating church, with daily services and various religious events taking place there on a regular basis.
Map of St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK
St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK is 51.513870, and the longitude is -0.098362. St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 49.9320'' N and 0° 5' 54.1032'' W.
St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 49.9320'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 5' 54.1032'' W|
Coordinates of St. Paul's Cathedral, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- St. Giles Cathedral, Edinburgh, UK (55.949444, -3.190833)
- The Hub, Edinburgh, UK (55.948978, -3.194647)
- St Paul's Cathedral, London, the UK (51.513611, -0.098056)
- St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.949444, -3.190833)
- Truro Cathedral, Truro, UK (50.264114, -5.051248)
- Lichfield Cathedral, Lichfield, UK (52.685486, -1.830320)
- St Mary's Cathedral (Episcopal), Edinburgh, UK (55.948524, -3.216438)
- Cathedral House, Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, UK (53.404922, -2.968637)
- Coventry Cathedral, Priory St, Coventry, UK (52.408310, -1.507118)
- Cathedral House, Canterbury, UK (51.279797, 1.082800)